Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 1
This patch is obsolete. All Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 1 fixes have been incorporated into Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 2.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Patch and Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Defense Mapping.
NIM079057 Export Metadata GP tool should not produce empty tags in the XML for a field if that field does not exist in the geodatabase. NIM085858 In the MGCP_MDG_Visual_Specification.mdb, AF030 Cooling Tower Point should not a have a Rule ID = Control Tower/Obstruction (Point) R000252. TFS35349 MGCP Populate Facility Type tool should summarize features skipped instead reporting multiple messages. TFS36501 Improve performance of Geodatabase to shape tool. NIM081620 The GAIT Session tool should allow the user to specify the location of the custom inspection file if USE_NOMASTER is specified. TFS35763 Define batch jobs for TRD4. TFS34736 Create MGCP Views for TRD4. TFS35783 Update and validate the redbrown colors in NSG style.
- Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 1 requires Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5
- Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5 Patch 1 also requires Esri Defense Mapping 10 Service Pack 5
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the msp file:
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.