PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 5
Esri® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 5. This Patch contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes. Please download and install this required patch at your earliest convenience.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- TFS27472 Processing Order Incorrect when run on multiple features
- TFS24324 Increase the size of the GIS Data Reviewer note field from 255 to something larger like 1000
- NIM079528 Resolution of PLTS GeoTiif is poor when exporting using PLTS MPS Atlas.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Note: You must have PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 installed before you can install this patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.Supporting Files :