ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10 Service Pack 4 Patch 1
This service pack is obsolete. All fixes have been incorporated into ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10 Service Pack 5.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Service Packs and Patches are installed
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
This Patch fixes an issue encountered when creating a new SDE Reviewer workspace. A fix to the Create Polygon Grids is also included. We recommend all customers download and install this patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcGIS Data Reviewer.
This QFE contains general maintenance fixes. We recommend all users install this update.
26092 Session Manager: Error message encountered on trying to set a new SDE geodatabase as Reviewer workspace 27170 Create Polygon Grids - unable to create grids
- ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10 Service Pack 4 Patch 1 requires ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10 Service Pack 4.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the file:
ArcGIS Data Reviewer ArcGISDataReviewer10SP4Patch1.msp7 MB
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.