Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 4 Patch 1
This service pack is obsolete. All fixes have been incorporated into Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 5.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Patch and Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Production Mapping.
This patch contains general maintenance fixes for Esri Production Mapping 10. We recommend all users install this software update.
NIM079053 Editing:Production Difference Polygon tool is not populating the correct subtype and domains TFS26503 Feature Manager:Copy to Selected has had a large performance hit after sp3 TFS27170 Create Polygon Grid Wizard:Create Polygon Grids - unable to create grids TFS27457 Feature Manager:Creating feature from composite causes map to flicker TFS27533 Feature Manager: Modify flagged features do not refresh after geometry update TFS27541 Feature Manager: Copy Metadata should not paste system fields on batch edit(date username)
- Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 4 Patch 1 requires Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 4
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the msp file:
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this QFE. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.