Tracking Server 10 SP 3 E-mail Alert Action Template Patch
This Patch is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent Tracking Server 10 Service Pack. We recommend that customers download and install the latest Tracking Server 10 Service Pack.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Patch and Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
This patch should only be installed if Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 3 has already been installed.
This patch is only recommended for Tracking Server installations that meet all of the following criteria:
- The original Tracking Server 10 installation location is different than the default installation location.
- Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 3 has already been installed.
- E-mail alert actions are currently being used, or may be used in the future.
- E-mail Alert Action Templates are persisted properly in Tracking Server Manager. New templates can be saved and reused, and existing templates (prior to Tracking Server 10 SP 3 installation) are restored.
- Feature Logger log files are created in the correct file location (corresponding to the original Tracking Server installation location).
Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 3 must be installed before you can install this Patch. It is also recommended to have the appropriate ArcGIS 10 Service Pack 3 (Engine or Desktop, depending on your Tracking Server installation) installed.
- Stop Tracking Server and close all Tracking Server programs and utilities. Stop all Windows services associated with Tracking Server (Tracking Gateway, Flex Policy Server, Silverlight Policy Server). Also, close the Tracking Server Controller in the Windows tray.
- Make sure you have write access to your Tracking Server installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than the installation folder:
Tracking Server 10 SP 3 E-mail Alert Action Template Patch 331 KB
- Double-click the TS10sp3-EAAT-Patch.exe file to start the install process.
NOTE: Make sure you have administrative rights to install the patch. You may need to right-click on the file and select the option to Run as administrator.
- When Setup starts, a dialog box will appear, stating "Detected Tracking Server install folder". Your Tracking Server installation location will be shown.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Setup is complete.
Check the ArcGIS Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional Patches and Service Packs. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.