Esri Nautical Solution 10 Service Pack 2 Patch 1
This patch is obsolete. All fixes have been incorporated into Esri Nautical Solution 10 Service Pack 3.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Patch and Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
We recommend all customers download and install this Patch to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Esri Nautical Solution.
This patch contains a fix for the "Horseshoe Scenario" where subsequent edits of other features can cause the LNAM and NAME fields to take on the Parent ID as well as general maintenance fixes for components of Esri Nautical Solution 10. We recommend all users install this software update.
- Esri Nautical Solution 10 Service Pack 2 Patch 1 requires Esri Nautical Solution 10 Service Pack 2
- Esri Nautical Solution 10 Service Pack 2 Patch 1 requires Esri Production Mapping 10 Service Pack 2 Patch 3
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Select and download the msp file:
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.