Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 2
This Service Pack is obsolete. It has been replaced with a more recent Tracking Server 10 Service Pack. We recommend that customers download and install the latest Tracking Server 10 Service Pack.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
This Service Pack is cumulative and contains all fixes included in previous Tracking Server 10 Service Packs. Please see Issues Addressed below for information on additional issues addressed in this service pack.
We recommend that all Tracking Server 10 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Tracking Server 10.
- Fix for a Tracking Server memory leak.
- More reliable Silverlight Policy Server configuration file (clientaccesspolicy.xml). This version of the file does not use the “*” wildcard for the socket resource port number, which no longer works with newer versions of Silverlight.
NOTE: Administrator may need to change socket resource port number in this file to match the Tracking Server client port specified in the Gateway.properties file, if a port other than 4503 is used.
- Enhancement to allow client applications to also retrieve message definition name in addition to message definition GUID and service name.
Tracking Server 10 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Stop Tracking Server and close all Tracking Server programs and utilities. Stop all Windows services associated with Tracking Server (Tracking Gateway, Flex Policy Server, Silverlight Policy Server). Also, close the Tracking Server Controller in the Windows tray.
- Make sure you have write access to your Tracking Server installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than the installation folder:
Tracking Server 10 SP2 2.5 MB
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>sp2.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.