PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 2
This Service Pack is obsolete. PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 3 includes all PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 Patch 2 fixes.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch
- Service Pack and Patch Updates
- Getting Help
- NIM066631 Reviewer -Individual Check: Get error Unable to narrow selection when running Domain Check
- NIM066052 Editing: Allow ability to identify target tab feature as a test/dummy feature
- TFS9502 Editing: on export from GDB to shape the "_" on reserve keyword column names should be removed
- TFS9503 Feature Builder: flashes when starting ArcMap
- TFS8274 Carto: Crash dump analysis: Unhandled exception from AtlasDesktopCOM.dll
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch locally.
- Double-click the .msp to install the patch.
Note: You must have PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Foundation Service Pack 2 installed before you can install this patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.Supporting Files :