ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 64-bit Properties Editing Patch
This patch addresses an issue with modifying feature class attribute values using AutoCAD Properties palette.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
ESRI® announces the ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 64-bit Properties Editing Patch. This patch addresses an issue with modifying feature class attribute values using the AutoCAD Properties palette. The patch deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM061936 - Cannot modify feature class attribute values using AutoCAD’s Properties palette. When attempting to do so, an error occurs (eNullObjectId) and the values that were modified are not saved. There is no workaround to this issue.
This issue affects all users who modify feature class attribute values with ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 64-bit.
Description: Cannot modify feature class attribute values using the Properties palette.
Windows \ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250\bin:
ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 64-bit must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Download ArcGISforAutoCAD-250x64-PropertiesEditing-Patch.msp to a location other than your ArcGIS for AutoCAD installation location.
ArcGIS for AutoCAD ArcGISforAutoCAD-250x64-PropertiesEditing-Patch.msp
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS for AutoCAD Build 250 64-bit installation location, and that no one is using AutoCAD.
- Double-click ArcGISforAutoCAD-250x64-PropertiesEditing-Patch.msp to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Patch installation, you can start the Patch installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGISforAutoCAD-250x64-PropertiesEditing-Patch.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Check ArcGIS Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.