Business Analyst 10 - Market Potential & Custom Reports Patch - for 2010 Data
This patch resolves issues with the Market Potential Report, Custom Reports within the Advanced Editor, Performance Indexes, and appending large volumes of data to trade areas. This patch will be included as part of the Business Analyst 10 Service Pack 1. It is recommended that you install this patch at your earliest convenience.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Installing this Patch on Windows
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
Esri® announces the Business Analyst Desktop 10 Market Potential and Custom Reports Patch.
This patch resolves issues with the Market Potential Report, Custom Reports within the Advanced Editor, Performance Indexes, and appending large volumes of data.
- Market Potential "expected" values are being thematically displayed incorrectly.
- Custom reports - changes made by Advanced Editor are not visible in resulting PDF.
- Different Aggregate Income values with and without Performance Indexes.
- Data Append (Spatial Overlay) performance improvements: Large amounts of variables process faster. For example, there is a 20-30% improvement on 800 or more variables.
Esri Business Analyst 10 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS 10.
- Download and extract (unzip) the Patch to a location other than your
ArcGIS installation location, such as your Desktop.
- Double-click ESRI_BA-10-MarketPotentialAndCustomReports-Patch.exe and follow the onscreen instructions.
- To verify that patch was installed properly browse to the following location: Local Drive\Program Files\ArcGIS\Desktop10.0\Business Analyst\bin\BAAnalysisCategory.dll and verify that the date is 8/31/2010. The Business Analyst build number (10.0.0.77) does not change with this patch installation.
- For information regarding deploying the patch using deployment software such as SMS or Group Policy, refer to the ArcGIS Enterprise Deployment whitepaper.
Check the Resource Center periodically for the availability of additional patches or service packs.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.Supporting Files :