ArcGIS 10.0 (Desktop) Parcel Editing Copy/Paste Patch
This ArcGIS 10.0 (Desktop) patch addresses null shapes after a copy and paste of either the Parcel Fabric, or the dataset that contains the Parcel Fabric.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing this Patch on ArcGIS Desktop
- Patch Updates
- How to identify which Patch is installed
- Getting Help
ESRI® announces the ArcGIS 10.0 (Desktop) Parcel Editing Copy/Paste Patch. This patch addresses null shapes after a copy and paste of either the Parcel Fabric, or the dataset that contains the Parcel Fabric. The patch deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- NIM057812 - Copy/Paste a Parcel Fabric results in
Description: When copying either a Parcel Fabric or a feature dataset that contains a Parcel Fabric using ArcCatalog, null shape areas and lengths result. This fix ensures that the shapes are written correctly.
<ArcGIS Installation Directory>\bin folder :
ArcGIS 10.0 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
ArcGIS Desktop ArcGIS-DT-10-Parcel-Editing-Patch.msp
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS.
- Double-click ArcGIS-DT-10-Parcel-Editing-Patch.msp to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Patch installation, you can start the Patch installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-DT-10-Parcel-Editing-Patch.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
System Administrators - A technical paper is available that discusses the enterprise deployment of ArcGIS 10 setups using Microsoft® Systems Management Server (SMS) and Group Policy, including additional system requirements, suggestions, known issues, and Microsoft Software Installation (MSI) command line parameters. Deployment in a lockdown environment is also covered.
ArcGIS 10 Enterprise Deployment.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this Patch will be posted here.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder.exe utility and run it from your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.