ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.3 for Canada Service Pack 1 - for 2008 Data
ESRI is pleased to announce a service pack for ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.3 for Canada. This update is only for those who have installed Business Analyst 9.3 for Canada with 2008 Data, also known as Build 9.3.067.Description
Note: ArcGIS 9.3 Service Pack 1 is not required to install Business Analyst 9.3 for Canada Service Pack 1, but it is recommended that you bring your system to the most current ArcGIS version. ArcGIS 9.3 Service Pack 1 can be safely installed before or after Business Analyst 9.3 for Canada Service Pack 1.
To Manually Install the Downloaded Service Pack
Note: The manual installation of this service pack is the only way to update to build 18.104.22.168. The Automatic Update feature is available only for the current Business Analyst 9.3 for US data version.
- You must have ArcMap and ArcCatalog closed.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download BA93CanadaSP1.msp to a location other than the installation folder.
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process and follow the on screen instructions.
- You can verify the patch version from the Preferences of Business Analyst. From the Business Analyst drop-down menu select Preferences and then select the General tab, and at the bottom of this tab you will see the current version (Build #22.214.171.124).
December 16, 2008: Service pack (build 93.1.85) available
Resolved Issues (update build #93.1.85):
- CQ68514 BACanada: Localization of Business reports templates for Canada
- CQ92281 BACanada: Threshold Trade Area by Drive Time doesn't work if 'Grid_Density' layer isn't defined in dataset
- CQ93192 BACanada: two different PresetVariableFieldsLists.xml files for different datasets can't exist at the same time on one machine
- CQ93757 BACanada: Add 3 updated PDF Doc files to BA Canada install and BA93SP1
- CQ93790 BACanada: Study Area - "Annotation" tool not working for some geographic levels
- CQ93857 BACanada: Market Penetration footer - penetration rate formula should use alias name instead of stub name
- CQ93887 BACanada: Market Penetration - "Census Tracts" and "Forward Sortation Areas" not showing up when checking the "Only show Business Analyst data layers (BDS)" option
- CQ93903 BACanada: Grids TOC output shows multiple decimal places after each whole number
- CQ93912 BACanada: Dynamic Ring Analysis is broken with Canadian data variables
- CQ93914 BACanada: Market Ranking Report does not show BDS fields at the 'include additional fields in the Market Ranking'dialog.
- CQ93919 BACanada: FSA and CT layers missing from BDS list in Market Ranking Report
- CQ94229 BACanada: three demographic reports don't show up in Reports wizard
- CQ94236 BACanada: six summarizations refer to not existing fields
- CQ94285 BACanada: "Advanced Tolerance Settings" dialog incorrectly appears blank by default
- CQ94330 BACanada: Reports - Family Profile - "2001 Households" should be "2003 Households"
- CQ94387 BACanada: "InstallComplete.html" contains typo
- CQ94397 BACanada: Business Analyst Assistant needs the What's New Document link added like in BA9.3 for USA data
- CQ94406 BACanada: Reports - Market Profile - Misspellings
- CQ94408 BACanada: Reports - Housing Profile - Typo - "2001 Average Houshold Income" Should Be "2003 Average Household Income"
- CQ94444 BACanada: Incorrect MXD used
- CQ94691 BACanada: Preferences - "Speed Units to Display" field is set to KPH after 1st run of BA Canada but not adjusted for later dataset changes
- CQ94819 BACanada: Reports - Geographic Customer Summary "Cannot find report template file" error
- CQ95059 BACanada: HEP Reports should be brought into correspondence with current Canadian data
This service pack includes all fixes in ArcGIS Business Analyst 9.3 Service Pack 1, plus the following: