Military Analyst 9.2 Service Pack 2
ESRI announces ArcGIS Military Analyst 9.2 Service Pack 2. This Service Pack contains several improvements and maintenance fixes for Military Analyst 9.2. This service pack is not cumulative; you must install Military Analyst 9.2 Service Pack 1 before installing this service pack.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Files Installed in this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
We recommend that all Military Analyst 9.2 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Military Analyst 9.2. This service pack is not cumulative; you must install ArcGIS Military Analyst 9.2 Service Pack 1 before installing this service pack.
- Geosym now includes support for feature classes stored in a geodatabase.
- Changes were made to Military Analyst to improve the way content is viewed and manipulated on the CJMTK Geospatial Appliance (CGA).
- The Military Analyst toolbar no longer uses extra CPU cycles when Spatial Analyst and 3D Analyst are installed.
- Range Rings symbology in the Options dialog box now allows you to set a polygon fill.
- The refraction coefficient setting in the Options dialog box had no effect on the RLOS output; this issue has been addressed.
- In some cases, labels for Rings and Radial were incorrect for range rings; this issue has been fixed.
- Threat domes were 100% transparent; this issue has been addressed.
- The Flythough tool was not handling Z values for polyline feature classes; this issue has been addressed.
- Threat domes in ArcGlobe did not adhere to the symbology settings specified in the Options dialog box; this issue has been addressed.
- The display color-coded polyline was incorrect for the LLOS analysis; this issue has been addressed.
- IMeasurementTool::ConstructByPointDistAngle documentation has been updated to clarify that both axes should be defined similarly and that both should be in meters.
The service pack installs the following files to the ArcGIS installation directory\bin directory:
ArcGIS 9.2, Military Analyst 9.2, and Military Analyst 9.2 Service Pack 1 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation directory (by default, this is C:\Program Files\ArcGIS) and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file in the Downloads section below to a location other than the ArcGIS installation directory.
- Double-click the .msp file to start the installation process.
- When the installation wizard (Setup program) starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS Desktop setup, this Service Pack must be applied to all client installations.
Service Pack Updates
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.