Segmentation Module 9.2 2007 Service Pack 1
This service pack resolves several issues with the Segmentation Module add-on to the Business Analyst extension. This service pack should only be applied to Segmentation Module 9.2 (2007 data).Description
This service pack
- Adds volumetric capabilities for creating Tapestry profiles
- Adds the Community Tapestry population distribution for base profiles
- Includes a new and improved Match and Geocode Summary report
- Includes more usage capabilities with the ZIP+4 Locator (shipped with the geocoder update to ArcGIS Business Analyst)
To Install the Downloaded Service Pack
- Create a new folder on your local system called Coder9update.
- Download and save the following files into the folder you created in step 1.
- Program Update to version 220.127.116.11 (setup.exe) – 5.64 MB
How to Identify Which Service Pack is InstalledTo determine which service pack is installed, launch the Community Coder and go to Help > About. Note the version number. 18.104.22.168 is the current version.
Service Pack UpdatesCheck the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Getting HelpDomestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.