MapObjects-Java 2.3 Update/QFE
This QFE contains five replacement jar files for MapObjects--Java 2.3 (Build 1261.2060).Description
Platforms: Windows, Solaris, Linux, Mac OS X, IBM-AIX, HP-UX.
Some of the issues addressed in this QFE:
* CQ00299099: Identify flash does not work.
* CQ00304223: ContentChooser occasionally throws exception when selecting SDE datasources.
* CQ00304670: Performing select operation through mouse drag in the attribute table causes application to hang.
* CQ00289079: AEJEE/JVP should open projects and add data should default in data directory.
* CQ00289080: Help Menu specifically for AEJEE.
* CQ00306922: FIND tool button does not enable correctly.
* CQ00307062: update JoView and Tutorial sample applications to use the install.properties file.
* CQ00306604: AEJEE may require a unique bundle or creator ID for school networks.
* CQ00306603: Usage of Find tool causes system to hang.
* CQ00303456: Creation of 'New' layout in JVP, removes ability to add layers to TOC/Layout.
* CQ00303458: After adding layers in the Layout TOC, creating a New Layout hangs JoViewPlus.
* CQ00306235: Sorting tables after selecting rows by dragging hangs.
* CQ00306923: MOJava Samples need to have clickable applications on MacOS.
Supporting Files :