ArcGIS Military Analyst 9.1 Localization Patch
This patch resolves an issue in which localized resources for Military Analyst functionality in ArcGlobe are not utilized by Military Analyst.Description
- Issues Addressed with this Patch
- Files Installed in this Patch
- Installing the Patch
- How to Identify Which Patch is Installed
- Patch Updates
- Getting Help
ESRI announces the ArcGIS Military Analyst 9.1 Localization Patch. This Patch resolves an issue which prevented the Military Analyst resources in ArcGlobe from being localized. It deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
We recommend that all ArcGIS Military Analyst 9.1 customers who use a localized version of Military Analyst, as well as those involved in the localization process, download and install this patch at their earliest convenience to ensure the highest quality experience when working with ArcGIS Military Analyst 9.1.
- CQ00282574 - Resource only Globe dll (ResMAGlobeCommands.dll) is not being recognized by base MAGlobeCommands.dll
- ArcGIS Desktop 9.1, Military Analyst 9.1, and Military Analyst 9.1 Service Pack 1 must be installed before you can install this patch.
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS Desktop installation location, and that no one is using ArcGIS Desktop.
- Download ma91-local-patch.EXE to a location other than your ArcGIS Desktop installation location.
- Double-click the setup file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
NOTE: If you have installed client setups from a shared Network Administrative ArcGIS Desktop setup, this patch must be applied to all client installations.
Under the C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\MilitaryAnalyst\Bin folder:
To check for the presence of a patch, examine the unique identification information for each file being replaced. To do this, right clickon the file and choose "Properties", then select the version tab and look at the File Version. The version number for this patch should read:
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.