|Submitted||Sep 13, 2013|
|Modified||Nov 24, 2020|
|Applies To||ArcGIS for Desktop|
|Server Platform||Windows 7 64 Bit|
|Client Platform||Windows 7 64 Bit|
|SP Fixed||10.5 Approved|
The default color symbology for the .dgn files is not applied correctly when viewed in ArcGIS Desktop 10.2. However, it is applied correctly in ArcGIS Desktop 10.1 and ArcGIS Desktop 10.0.
1. Open a new file in Microstation.
2. Reference in the file which was provided.
3. Fence copy it into the new drawing
4. Remove the reference file.
5. Now the DGN file shows with the expected Color.