|Submitted||Nov 27, 2017|
|Modified||Jun 11, 2020|
|Applies To||ArcGIS Online|
|Server Platform||N/A N/A|
|Client Platform||N/A N/A|
Web AppBuilder - The decimal places which had been set in Configure Pop-up in ArcGIS Online Map Viewer and it should be as same as in Screening Widget report.
1) Either publish the layer package attached to this case to ArcGIS Online or create your own that includes a Double field type. Populate this field with a number that includes up to 6 decimal places.
2) Add and create a web map. Configure the popups for the Double field to only show 2 decimal places and save.
3) Create an app using Web AppBuilder
4) Configure the Screening Widget to display results for this Double field
5) Run the app, select an area to generate the result with the Screening Widget
6) Click to generate a report of the results.
7) You will notice in the results of the report, the Double field show more then 2 decimals places (shows the entire number with all decimal places)
Steps to Demonstrate:
The results in the report are not respecting the settings configured with the web map to only show 2 decimal places for the respected fields. Our client is repeating the above steps and getting the same result. They are working with some demographic data that has a variety of double and float field data types.