|Submitted||Nov 14, 2017|
|Modified||Jul 25, 2018|
|Applies To||ArcGIS Online|
Provide a functionality to change date format within "Filter" widget in WebApp Builder.
User can change the date format in WebMaps and this change would be visible in pop-ups, attribute table and WebApp builder pop-ups as well (as it is fetching settings from WebMap). The date format by default shows mm/dd/yyyy. And there is no option to change the date format in the widget. It would be feasible for the users to work with one date format everywhere (Webmap, Widget settings and WebApp). This would avoid confusion in dd and mm.
Steps to Demonstrate:
- Create a sample data in ArcMap.
- Add a new field Date_test, populated it with today's date.
- Publish a hosted feature service to ArcGIS online.
- Configure pop-up, change the date format.
- Save the WebMap, changes are preserved.
- Shared it as Webapp > added Filter widget > date format is mm/dd/yyyy (by default).
- There is no option to change the format in the widget.
- Feature service - https://ess.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=b8e6768c648547768d4ea72fd7df71c8
- WebMap - https://ess.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=e8a427df5e1a42859d62fe13e0227aaf
- WebApp - https://ess.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=cf84ae30753946608550a6f0c3be0a37