|Submitted||Feb 06, 2017|
|Modified||Jun 11, 2020|
|Applies To||ArcGIS Online|
Allow application creators to enable/disable the ability to add or delete bookmarks within the widget when using Web App Builder.
1. Provide the appropriate/comparable step by step workflow to help illustrate the request.
- Access a Web App created by Web App Builder
- Access the Bookmarks Widget
- Create a New bookmark by zooming to the desired extent, entering a name into the field box, and clicking the "+" icon
- In addition, you can delete any bookmark that has been configured, that was not published with the Web Map by choosing one of the bookmarks and clicking the "delete" button.
2. What is the problem feature X is trying to solve? (i.e. What is the problem/limitation/design choice that is preventing the customer from moving forward?)
- Keep users from deleting or adding bookmarks that are not needed.
- Allow our end users more control over the product and how they expect it to work.