|Submitted||Jul 14, 2016|
|Modified||Jul 25, 2018|
|Applies To||ArcGIS Online|
Allow users to choose which geocoder to use by default for the 'Near Me' widget
1. Provide the appropriate/comparable step by step workflow to help illustrate the request.
- Open an AGOL web app (no data needs to be associated with the app/map)
- Add the 'near me' widget to the web app
- Notice there is no option to configure which geocoder will be used by default
2. What is the problem feature X is trying to solve? (i.e. What is the problem/limitation/design choice that is preventing the customer from moving forward?)
Allow users to use their own geocoding services when using the near me widget. This will allow users to have greater control over the widget and its results.
3. What are the benefits or changes that would result from the enhancement? (i.e. How does making this change help the customer's workflow or business?)
Users are complaining that the new My Government Services app does not offer the same functionality in current versions.