|Submitted||Feb 21, 2020|
|Modified||Oct 21, 2020|
|Applies To||ArcGIS GIS Server|
|Server Platform||Windows 10.0 64 Bit|
|Client Platform||Windows 10.0 64 Bit|
|Status||In Product Plan|
Records are being appended to the UN_
The ArcGIS Server 10.8 Utility Network Update Subnetwork Patch is now live on the support site. The URL is: https://support.esri.com/en/download/7795.
If the UN_PROPS table is corrupted, it can be reset, but it is risky to do so. A backup should be taken of the database before trying to reset the table. It would be best to consult with our development team on the issue before the workaround is implemented:
- Unregister the Utility Network dataset as versioned.
- In the backend, remove appended records greater than Property ID 25 .
- For example, delete property id > 25.
- Run the disable topology.
- Confirm the geodatabase connection properties are set to Branch Versioning.
- Register as versioned.
- Enable Topology.