|Submitted||Sep 28, 2018|
|Modified||Dec 12, 2018|
|Applies To||ArcGIS Online|
|Server Platform||Windows 10.0|
|Client Platform||Windows 10.0|
The Create Drive-Time Areas tool in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS returns this error: “Failed: You do not have enough credits to perform this operation. Contact your ArcGIS System Administrator for assistance." The user has enough credits when using the Draw widget to draw points and then take them as input in the Analysis widget.
- Go to the Content tab in ArcGIS Online.
- Create > Feature Layer.
- Go to the General tab on the left-side and choose Points.
- Give the service a name and finalize creating it.
- Add this service to the web map that is used within Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS application.
- Add the Edit widget to the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS application.
- Instead of using the Draw widget to create the inputs for the Analysis widget, use the Edit widget instead.
Another workaround is to use Feature collection created via MapNotes in Arcgis online map viewer works http://arcg.is/KiLmP