|Submitted||Jul 10, 2015|
|Modified||Jun 11, 2020|
|Applies To||Collector Classic for ArcGIS (Android)|
Custom print service with templates causes the Collector for ArcGIS (Android) application fails to sign in.
Scenario 1: Sign in to the Collector for ArcGIS application. The sign-in fails and redirects to the URL page. The OAuth login can be seen when signing in.
1. Reset the organizations custom print service back to Esri Default (by removing the URL*) and save.
2. Restart the Collector for ArcGIS application and sign in.
3. The login process no longer loops.
Scenario 2: Sign in to the Collector for ArcGIS application. The OAuth page cannot be seen but rather a generic portal sign in.
1. Uninstall the application.
2. Reset the print service back to Esri Default (by removing the URL*) and save.
3. Reinstall the Collector for ArcGIS application.
4. Sign in to Collector for ArcGIS.
To reset the utility services back to their default URLs, delete the URL for each utility service configured, and click Save. When returning to the Utility Services page, the URLs are reset to defaults as described here, <a href="http://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/administer/configure-services.htm" target="_blank">http://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/administer/configure-services.htm</a>.