FAQ: What are the known issues when using US 2022 and US 2021 online demographic data in ArcGIS Pro?
What are the known issues when using US 2022 and US 2021 online demographic data in ArcGIS Pro?
Esri 2022 data was released with the ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App in June 2022. When working with Business Analyst, ArcGIS Pro users can set the Business Analyst data source to Esri 2022. This is the default data source and is based on the 2020 U.S. Census geographies. The other non-default data source available is Esri 2021, based on the 2010 U.S. Census geographies.
When setting Esri 2021 as the data source, the following are known issues:
- ArcGIS Pro 3.0 will not load any Classic Report templates.
- ArcGIS Pro 2.9 and prior releases will load Classic Report templates, but when run they will be run against the default data source (Esri 2022).
- Infographic templates presented in the Summary Reports tool will be run against the default data source (Esri 2022).
- ArcGIS Pro 2.9 and prior releases will not load the data variable categories in the data browser.
- Each infographic template, except 2020 Census Redistricting Data in the infographic player, will show up twice. The first one will run against Esri 2021 and the second will run against Esri 2022.
Therefore, this means that setting the Esri 2021 data source will limit some of the functionality in ArcGIS Pro. The Business Analyst team is aware of the issues and plans to incorporate the fix as an ArcGIS Pro 3.0 patch.
Last Published: 6/22/2022
Article ID: 000027891