How To: Add the ArcGIS Pro app to Autodesk BIM 360
Following information outlines the steps to add the ArcGIS Pro app to Autodesk BIM 360.
Note: These steps must be taken by an Autodesk BIM 360 administrator
- Sign in to BIM 360 as an Account Administrator.
- From the Module Selector, select the Account Admin option.
- Click the Apps tab.
- Choose the thumbnail image for ArcGIS Pro on the Featured Apps page.
- Click the Add to BIM 360 button on the ArcGIS Pro app page.
- Click the Authorize button in the popup window.
Last Published: 8/5/2020
Article ID: 000023722