FAQ: Is it possible to print legends in a web map?
Is it possible to print legends in a web map?
Yes, it is now possible to print legends in a web map. To do so, follow the steps below:
- In the ArcGIS Online map viewer, click the Print drop-down menu. There are two options available, which is printing only the map or the map and its legend. Select Map with Legend.
- A printer-friendly web page of the map is displayed with legend.
- ArcGIS Ideas: Improve available default map layouts for printing in ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Online Help: Troubleshoot
- ArcGIS Online Help: View maps in Map Viewer
- ArcGIS Online Help: View legend
- Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Help: Print widget