Patches and updates
ArcGIS Pro 2.9 Production Mapping Product Data 188.8.131.52 Announcement
The ArcGIS Pro Production Mapping Product Data 184.108.40.206 is now available for download.
The ArcGIS Pro Production Mapping Product Data 220.127.116.11 is now available for download from My Esri. To download Esri software, go to the My Organizations tab, then click the Downloads sub tab. You must have Download software permission in order to access the Downloads sub tab. If you do not see this sub tab, you may need to request permissions.
- This is a full install of the Product Data files which includes all updated and previously released configuration files.
- Any edits made to configuration files should be preserved before installing this update.
Enhancements and Issues Addressed
- BUG-000144983: Run Generalization script does not behave when the ArcGIS Pro language is non-English.
- Run Generalization script does not behave when
Backup_Nameis set to
- Run Generalization script has an issue with Thin Vertices.
- Generalization tools should use
openpyxlfor tool validation.
- Fix the SOE_FCNAME in Collapse SOE Generalization model.
- Improve the performance of the Prepare SOE Generalization model.
- Evaluate Tolerances script fails if a feature class has no features.
- Add the ability to compare the results of the Run Generalization script.