Patches and updates
ArcGIS 10.9.1 Maritime Server extension Update 1
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the file.
Update file Checksum (SHA256) MappingandChartingServer1091Update1.msp 47c9e0b6ebd1e0d5f421f3bea6fdde00812f8c0644cdf7cfafdab1cede20bb99
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Once the setup completes, update the Maritime Chart Service by following these steps:
Note: This patch only updates MaritimeServer.soe and mcstpk.exe. Custom Chart Builder dose not need to be redeployed.
- Login as a Server Manager by launching https://localhost:6443/arcgis/manager.
- Click Site.
- Click Extensions.
- Click Edit Extension under Action.
- Click Choose File and browse to the MaritimeService.soe file located in\MaritimeServer\Server\Bin
- Click Save.
- Click Extension Information under Action.Verify that Description includes Update 1.
- Click Services.
- Restart your Map Service(s).
- Rebuild your senc files if you implemented Custom Symbology using Lua.
Enhancements and Issues Addressed with this Update
- GIT2156: Multi-line text outputs in Lua produces an extra line space.
- GIT2158: Lua text instruction parameter font weight needs to accept more than one value.
- GIT2172: Lua is expecting lower case text for Name parameter.
- GIT2206: Update layer information to support new ArcGIS Online map viewer.
- GIT2239: Allow users to manually enter extents when creating a tile package.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your localEsri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App