Patches and updates
ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.7.1 Patch 3 (Desktop | Server) for ArcGIS Roads and Highways
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released 10.7.1 Patches and Hot Fixes.
Installing this Patch
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the file.
ArcGISLocRef10.7.1Patch3Desktop.msp SHA256: 246240c512f9e5143afc840be98a47fe27ea212a0d15c33bd7632df1d5f50400 ArcGISLocRef10.7.1Patch3Server.msp SHA256: 6925033aa60c6efbd74c4370e831cc9917623225cfccc3d314cf5fb81b866cee
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
Desktop and Server
- Git495: Retiring a calibration point results in the oldest route time slice being deleted when there is more than one time slice for the route.
- Git497: Realigning a route to create a partial concurrency results in the event disappearing due to the Cover Behavior.
- BUG-000138731: Export network: A route expected in the export is not reported in the output if it is the 500th route in the batch.
- BUG-000139161: Attempting to set multiple event attributes to null at the same time in Event Editor and save changes triggers the error Unable to save changes. Details: Specified Cast is not valid.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App