Patches and updates
ArcGIS for INSPIRE 10.8.1 Patch 1
- Updated geodatabase templates:
Geology (GE) (vector data only)
Area Management /Restriction /Regulation Zones & Reporting Units (AM)
Bio-geographical regions (BR)
Environmental Monitoring Facilities (EF)
Habitats and Biotopes (HB)
Human health and safety (HH)
Natural Risk Zones (NZ)
Production and Industrial Facilities (PF)
Species Distribution (SD)
Sea Regions (SR)
Utilities and Governmental Services (US)
- Various view service and download service validation issues addressed.
- Updated compliance to INSPIRE specification.
- Test Status Report of current INSPIRE validator included.
Note: ArcGIS for INSPIRE 10.8.1 must be installed before you can install this Patch.
- Download the patch to a location other than the installation folder:
Patch ArcGIS for INSPIRE 10.8.1 Patch 1 Checksum SHA256 FDDE40E5508B42F282B8423FB02D02CEB0AA0CEB79E6746343095DADE97CF6BE
- Unzip the file and follow the Read-Me_ArcGISForINSPIRE_10_8_1P1_EN.pdf instructions to complete the install.
Check the Patches and Service Packs pageperiodically for the availability of additional patches. New information aboutthis patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing thispatch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.