Patches and updates
ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10.7.1 Patch 2 for Desktop
Desktop and Server
- BUG-000127666: Data Reviewer: Double-clicking error result from the Data Reviewer Table triggers multiple map re-draws and selects additional features that contain matching ObjectIDs in the active map.
- BUG-000127319 and BUG-000127832:Data Reviewer: Using the Select and Zoom to Feature Geometry from the Data Reviewer Table selects additional features that contain matching ObjectIDs in the active map.
Note: This patch is cumulative of all previously released Patches and Hot Fixes for Data Reviewer.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location.
- Select and download the file:
ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Desktop MD5 Checksum ArcGIS1071Patch2DataReviewerDesktop.mspce31d99f5829f068a2d0bfa7df783495
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.