Patches and updates
Esri Roads and Highways 10.7 Issues Addressed
This announcement contains the list of issues addressed with the release of ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.7 specific to Esri Roads and Highways.
Esri Roads and Highways
- BUG-000115339Make Feature Layer on a layer that participates in the ALRS ignores the SQL expression set in the script.
- GIT233Conflict Prevention: Acquire locks is giving an anonymous lock in a small number of cases.
- BUG-000118024Ability to choose ‘Null’ when creating or reassigning route is not present, for extra attribute fields which are not a part of the route ID, with domains.
- BUG-000118489Incorrect measure values are assigned on events when a whole part of a gapped route is reassigned and the event behavior is set to Snap.
- BUG-000118639Incorrect measure values are assigned to events when a whole part of a gapped route is realigned with the Split Value, To Measure is set to the end of the gap and the event behavior is set to Cover.
- BUG-000119546Extend route does not apply the Cover event behavior correctly on gapped routes.
- BUG-000119545Realign route does not apply the Cover event behavior correctly and applies incorrect measure values on gapped routes in different situations.
- GIT270Create route fails when single field route ID includes the single quote character.
- BUG-000120670 Reassigning a portion of one gapped route to another gapped route shows incorrect calibration point values.
- BUG-000115036Line events created on a redline in Event Editor returns Route measures are null after creating the route and applying updates in ArcMap.
- ENH-000115193Add a note to the Event Editor Deployment Guide to specify that data must be in an enterprise geodatabase.
- BUG-000116475In Event Editor, the From Measure doesn't change location after changing station location on a second linear event created when Stationing method is used to create linear events.
- BUG-000116664In Event Editor, selecting events by the route highlights the route which results in indistinguishable linear event features.
- GIT166Export Network: Some lollipop routes are returned as points in the LRM translation table.