Patches and updates
Esri Roads and Highways 10.7.1 Issues Addressed
This announcement contains the list of issues addressed with the release of ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.7.1 specific to Esri Roads and Highways.
Esri Roads and Highways
- BUG-000121008Retiring a portion of a gapped route will sometimes retire the wrong portion.
- BUG-000122029Incorrect measure values are applied to the line events when a realignment between a gap is performed and the event behavior is set to Cover.
- BUG-000122224Incorrect measure values on line events after realigning part of a gapped route.
- ENH-000112706Update documentation for Roads & Highways to mention the transition from the Roadway Characteristics Editor in ArcGIS Server versions up to 10.4.1 to the Event Editor
- Desktopand Server
- BUG-000121031Relocate event tool error in Roads and Highways 10.6.1 : 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object'
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App