Patches and updates
Business Analyst Web Application 2019 USA Data Update Patch
Esri® announces the ArcGIS Business Analyst Web Application 2019 USA Data Update Patch. This patch fixes an issue with missing variables in the some standard infographics (Healthcare, Marketing Profile, Target Marketing Summary and Insurance Statistics) after updating to 2019 USA data for Enterprise.
This patch is only for users who have installed:
• The 2019 USA data update for the 10.6.1 release version (5.8) of the Business Analyst web application
• The 2019 USA data update for the 10.7 release version (6.1) of the Business Analyst web application
• The 2019 USA data update for the 10.7.1 release version (7.1) of the Business Analyst web application
It deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000124726 - Missing variables in Infographics with the Business Analyst web application for Enterprise after installing the 2019 USA data.
ArcGIS Business Analyst Web Application 7.1, 6.1, or 5.8 must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
ArcGIS 10.7.1 Checksum (Md5) Business Analyst Web Application ArcGIS-1071-BAWEB-2019UDU-Patch.msp 873DADB558871CD06BDC975F4417AAA8 ArcGIS 10.7 Checksum (Md5) Business Analyst Web Application ArcGIS-107-BAWEB-2019UDU-Patch.msp 6553F6BDB36F2053ECF646A8CD4F46CC ArcGIS 10.6.1 Checksum (Md5) Business Analyst Web Application ArcGIS-1061-BAWEB-2019UDU-Patch.msp 2B92048CA2A89B52E433547DF7BA7CAE
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-<Version>-BAWEB-2019UDU-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-<Version>-BAWEB-2019UDU-Patch.msp
- To uninstall this patch on Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and navigate to installed programs. Make sure that "View installed updates" (upper left side of the Programs and Features dialog) is active. Select the patch name from the programs list and click Uninstall to remove the patch.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine. The PatchFinder utility will not display the ArcGIS Business Analyst Web Application product.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.