Patches and updates
ArcGIS GeoEnrichment Server 2019 USA Data Update Patch
Esri® announces the ArcGIS GeoEnrichment Server 2019 USA Data Update Patch. This patch accompanies the 2019 USA data update for Business Analyst Enterprise. The 2019 data update includes new five year projected Customer Expenditure variables. These variables are calculated incorrectly for versions 10.7 and 10.7.1 of the GeoEnrichment server software. The affected variables are the 2024 Consumer Expenditure variables these data collections: Education, Food, Entertainment, SpendingTotal, HousingHousehold, LifeInsurancePensions, Clothing, Financial, Miscellaneous, HealthPersonalCareCEX, Transportation, TravelCEX, Health. This patch deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
Issues Addressed with this patch
- BUG-000124421 - Incorrect values for five year projected consumer expenditure variables with GeoEnrichment Server 10.7x and 2019 Enterprise data
- BUG-000121895 - Instability of batched GeoEnrichment requests with Business Analyst Enterprise 10.7.
Installing this patch on Windows
The ArcGIS product listed in the table must be installed on your system before you can install a patch. Each patch setup is specific to the ArcGIS product in the list. To determine which products are installed on your system, please see the How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed section. Esri recommends that you install the patch for each product that is on your system.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
ArcGIS 10.7.1 Checksum (Md5) ArcGIS GeoEnrichment Server ArcGIS-1071-GES-2019UDU-Patch.msp 7DDAEB3C5E61E8D41BB93F18363B43D4 ArcGIS 10.7 Checksum (Md5) ArcGIS GeoEnrichment Server ArcGIS-107-GES-2019UDU-Patch.exe 26EAA7D4B293FB9441A8BA97F132060A
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-<Version>-GES-2019UDU-Patch.exe or .msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-<Version>-GES-2019UDU-Patch.exe or .msp
Uninstalling this patch on Windows
- To uninstall this patch on Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and navigate to installed programs. Make sure that "View installed updates" (upper left side of the Programs and Features dialog) is active. Select the patch name from the programs list and click Uninstall to remove the patch.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App