Patches and updates
ArcGIS Desktop 10.6.1 Parcel Fabric Layer Patch
Esri® announces the ArcGIS Desktop 10.6.1 Parcel Fabric Layer Patch. After upgrading to use the ArcGIS 10.6.1 client, when first adding a fabric with the local government information model (LGIM) to the map, the redraw of the map is slower than in previous releases of the software. This patch fixes the cause of the poor performance. This patch deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
- BUG-000116267 - Adding a LGIM parcel fabric to the map is slow
ArcGIS Desktop 10.6.1 must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
ArcGIS 10.6.1 Checksum (Md5) ArcGIS Desktop ArcGIS-1061-DT-PFL-Patch.msp F32E6AC1745DF2BEEAF1979843101503
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-<Version>-DT-PFL-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-<Version>-DT-PFL-Patch.msp
- To uninstall this patch on Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and navigate to installed programs. Make sure that "View installed updates" (upper left side of the Programs and Features dialog) is active. Select the patch name from the programs list and click Uninstall to remove the patch.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.