Patches and updates
ArcGIS Desktop 10.6.1 Exporting Data From a Layer Patch
Esri® announces the ArcGIS Desktop 10.6.1 Exporting Data From a Layer Patch. This addresses an issue in ArcMap 10.6.1 where exporting data from the table of contents to a shapefile or feature class returns the error, "Error exporting data." and the data fails to export. This patch deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
Issues Addressed with this patch
- BUG-000115801 - In ArcMap 10.6.1, an error occurs when attempting to export data from the table of contents for data stored in an enterprise geodatabase.
Installing this patch on Windows
ArcGIS Desktop 10.6.1 must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
ArcGIS 10.6.1 Checksum (Md5) ArcGIS Desktop ArcGIS-1061-DT-EDL-Patch.msp 2A595E199F44D0B4296526F6A69F32B0
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-<Version>-DT-EDL-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-<Version>-DT-EDL-Patch.msp
Uninstalling this patch on Windows
- To uninstall this patch on Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and navigate to installed programs. Make sure that "View installed updates" (upper left side of the Programs and Features dialog) is active. Select the patch name from the programs list and click Uninstall to remove the patch.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App