Patches and updates
ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.6.1 zh-CN language pack patch for Desktop
This patch addresses an issue where Create Workflow Database returns an ArcCatalog error when the zh-CN language pack installed.
Enhancements and Issues addressed with this Patch
- Git316 Create Workflow Database fails with the zh-CN language pack installed.
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager 10.6.1 for Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Make sure you have write access to the installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than your ArcGIS Workflow Manager installation location.
Workflow Manager for Desktop MD5 Checksum WMXDesktop10.6.1_Patch1.msp34863cb1af4a320c4429818ae941a7cb
- Double-click the .msp to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
How to identify which Service Packs and Patches are installed
To find out what ArcGIS products are currently installed on your machine, download the PatchFinder utility and run it from your local machine.
Service Pack and Patch Updates
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App