Patches and updates
ArcGIS Desktop 10.5.1 Parcel Editor General Maintenance Patch
Esri recommends installing this patch to address an error message that prevents completing some parcel fabric edits, and to fix a bug that prevents building a saved parcel construction that has dangling lines.
Esri® announces the ArcGIS Desktop 10.5.1 Parcel Editor General Maintenance Patch. This patch addresses certain "XML stream" error messages when performing some parcel edits such as parcel remainder. The patch also addresses bugs with some parcel construction scenarios involving the Construct From Parent command and dangling lines. It deals specifically with the issue listed below under Issues Addressed with this patch.
Issues Addressed with this patch
- BUG-000107309 - The error, "Transfer data (XML stream) has missing data" is returned when performing a parcel remainder and other operations.
- BUG-000085298 - When constructing from parent parcels, if the construction in saved and re-opened, and dangles are detected that include two curves that share the same radius point, the following error is received when building parcels: "Error saving job back into database. The operation was attempted on an empty geometry".
Installing this patch on Windows
ArcGIS Desktop 10.5.1 must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file to a location other than your ArcGIS installation location.
ArcGIS 10.5.1 Checksum (Md5) ArcGIS Desktop ArcGIS-1051-DT-PEGM-Patch.msp C1D77CFDE69AC5A34624461E8901F65A
- Make sure you have write access to your ArcGIS installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1051-DT-PEGM-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1051-DT-PEGM-Patch.msp
Uninstalling this patch on Windows
- To uninstall this patch on Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and navigate to installed programs. Make sure that "View installed updates" (upper left side of the Programs and Features dialog) is active. Select the patch name from the programs list and click Uninstall to remove the patch.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list all products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App