Patches and updates
Esri Roads and Highways 10.4.1 Announcement
This page contains the list of issues addressed at the release of Esri Roads and Highways 10.4.1.
- TFS46752Adding a CP with a different From Date then the route doesn't result in the route being timesliced.
- TFS46759Adding then editing multiple CPs on a route results in measures changing back to earlier measures.
- TFS48018Event field configuration dialog does not automatically select the Route Name that was previously configured when Route Key configuration is enabled.
- TFS47632GP: Dominant Error Value of -1 when running Calculate Route Concurrencies tool and concurrency can't be determined based on configured rules.
- TFS48105Retiring/Reassigning the entire portion of a route upstream of a physical gap results in incorrect recalibration downstream.
- TFS47383Unhandled exception when setting view date, removing a group layer then changing the view date in the map.
- TFS48248XY tolerance mismatch error when using an existing feature class with XY tolerance/resolution different than the centerline at the 16th decimal place in the create LRS network wizard.
- TFS46729Event Editor: Change the order of results in the Identify tool to show the current time view then most recent to furthest in the past.
- TFS47414Event Editor: Disable options to "Add to Current Selection", "Remove from Current Selection" when using "Return attribute set".
- TFS47415Event Editor: Unable to create a Data Reviewer session with a '&' or other special characters in it.
- TFS47416Event Editor: Version does not change for Redline layer if Redline layer is in a separate map service from the LRS map service.
- TFS47567Event Editor: Linear Event Widget Jumps Around to different attribute in table.
- TFS47582Event Editor: DGN / DWG fails when Windows file type extension .prj changed in registry.
- TFS47942Event Editor: Lock username comparisons are case-sensitive when Conflict Prevention is enabled.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App