Patches and updates
Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.5 General Usability Patch
This patch fixes functionality and performance issues within Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.5.
Esri® announces Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.5 General Usability Patch. This patch addresses functionality and performance issues within Business Analyst 10.5. This patch should be installed by all users of Business Analyst 10.5. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- BUG-000104064 - Error returned when executing Customer Set Up without identifying a Store ID.
- BUG-000104063 - Performance issues when there is mixed https and http protocol between server and client. If your ArcGIS organization is set to HTTPS but your connection string in ArcMap is set to Http, then there will be some performance issues and disablement of some functionality.
- BUG-000104062 - Layers set to 'not selectable' are still available for selecting when added to Business Analyst.
Esri Business Analyst Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file(s) for your environment to a location other than your installation location.
Version 10.5 Checksum (Md5) Esri Business Analyst
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-105-BA-GU-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-105-BA-GU-Patch.msp
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.