Patches and updates
Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.5.1 General Usability Patch
Esri® announces Esri Business Analyst Desktop 10.5.1 General Usability Patch. This patch addresses three functionality related bugs within the 10.5.1 release. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
- BUG-000107040 – Analysis Extent is Not Respected within Business Search When using Japanese Dataset.
- BUG-000107041 - Grids GP Tool Fails When Output Type is Geodatabase. This issue occurs in both Localized and English builds.
- BUG-000107042 – Changes to Japanese Dataset Speed Settings within Business Analyst Preferences Do Not Persist.
Esri Business Analyst Desktop must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file(s) for your environment to a location other than your installation location.
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-1051-BA-GU-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-1051-BA-GU-Patch.msp
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.