Patches and updates
Business Analyst Server 10.5 Custom Reports Trade Area Colors Patch
Esri® announces Esri Business Analyst Server 10.5 Custom Reports Trade Area Colors Patch. This patch provides a user with a way to modify the MapInfo tag by adding ColorRamp and Polygon properties. It deals specifically with the issues listed below under Issues Addressed with this Patch.
In Esri Business Analayst Server 10.4 and 10.4.1, the user was allowed to specify the color ramp that they wished to use as well as other symbology of the trade areas, like transparency and border width. That functionality was not present at the release of Esri Business Analyst Server 10.5, but is added back by installing this patch.
- BUG-000102528 - Color ramps specified in custom Business Analyst (BA) report templates are no longer honored by BA Server at 10.5.
Esri Business Analyst Server must be installed before installing this patch.
- Download the appropriate file(s) for your environment to a location other than your installation location.
Version 10.5 Checksum (Md5)
Esri Business Analyst
- Make sure you have write access to your installation location.
- Double-click ArcGIS-105-BA-CRTAC-Patch.msp to start the setup process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the setup installation, you can start the setup installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of Patch]\ArcGIS-105-BA-CRTAC-Patch.msp
- Run the Business Analyst Server Post Install for the changes to take effect.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.