Patches and updates
ArcGIS Location Referencing 10.5.1 Patch 1 (Desktop | Server) for ArcGIS Roads and Highways
This patch contains a maintenance fix to Location Referencing: Roads and Highways (Desktop, Server) for an issue where relocate events service may stretch events beyond end of the route for some cartographic realignment.
Prerequisites for the issue
- Update route length and recalibrate the route based on change in geometry option for cartographic realignment is enabled in the Network Configuration. Read more on Cartographic Realignment
- Relocate Events GP Service is being used for external system integration. Read more on Relocate Events.
- Cartographic Realignment was performed using Roads and Highways 10.5 or earlier.
Installing this Patch
- Login with a Windows Administrator account.
- Select and download the files.
Checksum (Md5) Desktop ArcGISLocRef10.5.1Patch1Desktop.msp 7f525b6c5099c9c126a94c16f6136beb Server ArcGISLocRef10.5.1Patch1Server.msp 06908f7978eac7bd08e181e267e8bad6
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
Issues Addressed with this Patch
Esri Roads and Highways Desktop and Server
- TFS 54359: Relocate events service stretches events beyond end of the route for some cartographic realignment performed using Roads and Highways 10.5 or earlier.
Check the Patches and Service Packs page periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
How to identify which ArcGIS products are installed
To determine which ArcGIS products are installed, choose the appropriate version of the PatchFinder utility for your environment and run it from your local machine. PatchFinder will list products, hot fixes, and patches installed on your local machine.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App