Patches and updates
Tracking Server 10 Service Pack 5
- Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Installing this Service Pack
- Service Pack Updates
- Getting Help
This Service Pack is cumulative and contains all fixes included in previous Tracking Server 10 Service Packs and Patches. Please see Issues Addressed below for information on additional issues addressed in this service pack.
We recommend that all Tracking Server 10 customers download and install this Service Pack, at their earliest convenience, to ensure the highest quality experience when working with Tracking Server 10.
NOTE: The Tracking Server 10 SDK was last updated at Service Pack 3. We recommend that customers using the Tracking Server 10 SDK download and install the Tracking Server SDK 10 Service Pack 3 at their earliest convenience.
Issues Addressed with this Service Pack
- Policy Servers for Flex and Silverlight are now more robust when large numbers of client applications are connecting to the Tracking Server Gateway within relatively short periods of time.
Installing this Service Pack
Tracking Server 10 must be installed before you can install this Service Pack. In addition to this Service Pack, it is also recommended to install the appropriate ArcGIS 10 Service Pack 5 (Engine or Desktop, depending on your Tracking Server installation) when it becomes available.
- Stop Tracking Server and close all Tracking Server programs and utilities. Stop all Windows services associated with Tracking Server (Tracking Gateway, Flex Policy Server, Silverlight Policy Server). Also, close the Tracking Server Controller in the Windows tray.
- Make sure you have write access to your Tracking Server installation location, and that no one is accessing it.
- Download the file to a location other than the installation folder:
Tracking Server TrackingServer-10-sp5 4.5 MB
- Double-click the msp file to start the install process.
NOTE: If double clicking on the MSP file does not start the Service Pack installation, you can start the Service Pack installation manually by using the following command:
msiexec.exe /p [location of service pack]\<Product>sp5.msp
- When Setup starts, follow the instructions on your screen.
- When Setup finishes, the Tracking Server Post Install dialog box will open. If you have already run the Tracking Server Post Install, there is no need to perform any post installation steps at this time.
- You may now restart Tracking Server and associated Tracking Server programs and utilities.
Service Pack Updates
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional Service Packs. New information about this Service Pack will be posted here.
If you are in the United States, please contact Esri Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. Sites outside of the United States, please contact your local Esri software distributor.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App