Patches and updates
Segmentation Module 9.2 2007 Service Pack 1
This service pack
- Adds volumetric capabilities for creating Tapestry profiles
- Adds the Community Tapestry population distribution for base profiles
- Includes a new and improved Match and Geocode Summary report
- Includes more usage capabilities with the ZIP+4 Locator (shipped with the geocoder update to ArcGIS Business Analyst)
Note: Please make sure you have ArcGIS 9.2 Business Analyst 2007 Service Pack 1 installed before applying this update. This can be downloaded from the following location: #EsriSupport/index.cfm?fa=downloads.patchesServicePacks.viewPatch&PID=78&MetaID=1346
To Install the Downloaded Service Pack
- Create a new folder on your local system called Coder9update.
- Download and save the following files into the folder you created in step 1.
- Program Update to version 188.8.131.52 (setup.exe) – 5.64 MB
- Double-click on the .exe file to install the update.
How to Identify Which Service Pack is Installed
To determine which service pack is installed, launch the Community Coder and go to Help > About. Note the version number. 184.108.40.206 is the current version.
Service Pack Updates
Check the Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional patches. New information about this patch will be posted here.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this patch. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.