Patches and updates
RouteMAP IMS Brochure
RouteMAP IMS offers an affordable out-of-the-box Internet Map Server designed for companies that wish to add mapping and routing capabilities to their Web sites. No programming is necessary to create custom maps with symbols for your unique company locations. Map data package options are offered that include all the map data needed to produce attractive Internet maps.
To assist you in developing RouteMAP IMS with the JAVA, and .NET API’s, we have made available the Object Model Diagram.
- Developing RouteMAP IMS with the JAVA API’s: RouteMAP IMS is designed so companies can have total control over the Internet map publishing process. Applications can be created with ActiveX, Java, or .NET API’s. From here you can customize and publish an unlimited number of maps from your Web site.
- Developing RouteMAP IMS with the.NET API’s: RouteMAP IMS reads ESRI shapefiles, allowing you to add custom map layers to your Internet mapping applications. Applications can be created with ActiveX, Java, or .NET API’s.
- RouteMAP IMS Brochure (August 2005) - PDF - 7227 kb
- API Object Model for Java (PDF version) - PDF - 89 kb
- API Object Model for .NET (PDF version) - PDF - 92 kb
- Guide for Java API (zip file) - ZIP - 619 kb
- Guide for .NET API (zip file) - ZIP - 1335 kb
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App