Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical Solution Service Pack 2
This service pack is cumulative and includes all previous 9.3.1 Service Pack and Patch fixes.
- NIM061038: Multiple features with the same identifier in the deletes table cause the deletes with reason tool to fail
- IN60690: S-57 to Geodatabase on Spanish OS is not handling the values after the decimal point correctly
- IN60900: Documentation required for switching the CDR owner
- IN61155: GDA attribution incorrect on data using Closinglines
- IN61298: Add Rep symbol and Rep rule to style and spec for Archipelagic Sea Lane - update view as well
- IN61472: Check 49 - Check that DRVAL2 is not NULL
- IN61473: Check 507 - SIGSEQ is not a mandatory attribute
- IN61474: Check 507 - COLPAT mandatory for more than 1 color. SQL is incorrect
- IN60101: N43 Representation symbol is incorrect
- IN60102: Change N40 to N41
- IN60148: Adjust .01 minute segment ticks to show 10 divisions per second instead of 6
- IN26250: Needs to set the 'VERIFIED' flag to '1' on populate
- NIM060149: Need to add VERCLR and all associated Unit Conversion and Rounding Rule fields to the field configuration settings (See Note below)
Note: This Service Pack includes updated ENC and NIS schema XML files(NIM060149). Use the Fields Filter Table stored in the updated ENC and NIS to replace existing Fields Filter Table in your product database(s). If you have any questions please contact technical support.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Download Nautical931SP2.msp locally.
- Double-click the msp and follow the install instructions.
An article on command line installations can be found on the Esri support site at:
HowTo: Install a .msp file that is not recognized as a patch file
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact Esri Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local Esri software distributor.