Patches and updates
PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical Solution Patch 1
ESRI® is pleased to announce PLTS for ArcGIS 9.3.1 Nautical Patch 1. We recommend that customers download and install this patch at their earliest convenience.
- 42935SCAMIN tool is not updating defined features during runtime
- 42953On import into NIS, features that fall outside of M_CSCL are getting removed
- 42289Nautical help inconsistent with tools on toolbars.
- Check that the PLTS Nautical build number is 234 by clicking the Start button, pointing to Programs, pointing to PLTS, and clicking Desktop Administrator. If the build number is not 234, you do not need to install this patch.
- You must have administrator privileges and ensure that ArcMap is not currently open.
- Save the patch .zip locally and unzip.
- Double-click the .exe to install the patch.
Check Online Support Center periodically for the availability of additional service packs and patches.
Domestic sites, please contact ESRI Technical Support at 909.793.3774, if you have any difficulty installing this Service Pack. International sites, please contact your local ESRI software distributor.